Charoite Komboloi AC0242

Charoite komboloi made of 33 round-shaped beads, each 9 mm in diameter, threaded on a highly durable paracord.

It is 27 cm long and weighs 41 gr.

A certificate of authenticity is provided.

The photo may not represent 100% of the product features.


In stock

SKU: AC0242 Category:

Charoite is a new semi-precious stone that has been used since the late 1950s. It is commonly found in alkaline igneous rocks only in the Maza Murun region of the Republic of Sakha. It occurs in veins of syenites in an area of 10 square kilometers. 90% of the material consists of charoite, while the remaining 10% consists of aegirine, tinaxite, nepheline with the presence of ore grains. It is considered to be the stone of transformation. It is also thought to give courage, stability and integrity.